- Redding Municipal Airport (RDD)
Please note: when flying out of Redding, you must be checked in 30 min before takeoff or you will not be allowed on the flight. If you get there 45 minutes ahead of time you are fine, but after 30 minutes they close the gate. All flights to/from Redding go through San Francisco.
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
155 mi south of Redding (2.5 hr drive)
It can be just as cost effective to fly into Sacramento and rent a car as flying directly to Redding. Or First Class Shuttle Service takes you directly from Sacramento International Airport to the Redding Oxford Suites Hotel, located on 1967 Hilltop Drive in Redding for roughly $110 round trip. Oxford Suites will shuttle you to the training venue, so if you go this route you do not need a car.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
229 mi south of Redding (3.75 hr drive). San Francisco airport is prone to weather delays due to fog.
Directions to The Stirring from Interstate 5:
2250 Churn Creek Road, Redding, CA 96002
- Take the exit for Cypress Avenue heading east
- Go 0.3 miles on Cypress to Churn Creek Road; turn left (north) on Churn Creek
- Go 0.2 miles and The Stirring is on your left
Directions to Bethel's Twin View Campus from Interstate 5:
936 Twin View Blvd, Redding, CA 96003
- Take the exit for Twin View Blvd. Turn left at end of ramp
- Follow Twin View under I-5 and follow the road as it curves to the left
- The Twin view campus is on the right, next to Global Shoe Addiction.
Directions to Bethel Church from Interstate 5:
933 College View Drive, Redding, CA 96003
- Take the exit for Hwy 299/Lake Blvd (exit 680).
- At the end of the exit ramp, turn to head East on Hwy 299.
- Take the first exit (Hawley Rd/Churn Creek) and turn right at the end of the exit ramp on to Churn Creek.
- Immediately, turn right at the first light onto College View Drive. Follow the road up the hill to Bethel Church.
Visiting Bethel Church
Check out the Weekly Bulletin on-line for info about on-going events, services, outreaches, and classes during the week. The Healing Rooms are open every Saturday from 9:00-10:30 a.m. in the Great Room at Bethel. There is no preliminary registration required, and they do not take appointments.
Sunday morning services are at 8:30-10:30 am and 1:00 pm at the main campus and at 8:30 am and 11:00 am at the Twinview campus. There is a Sunday night extended worship time at 6:00 pm, and a Friday night service at 7:00 pm. The evening services have different messages and worship teams than the Sunday morning services. Northern California is also a great vacation spot, with many wonderful natural attractions within 2 hours drive.