Coaching the Heart Certification Requirements
We offer two Coaching the Heart certifications: a Continuing Ed version for existing coaches who want further training, and a Full Certification for those who want to become a coach. If you are new to coaching, LMI's full certification program will get you started down the exciting path of coaching transformational change. Here's what's included:
- Three live workshops: Transforming the Heart, Relating from the Heart or Coaching with Jesus (for 2017 you may attend either of these two) and Living from the Heart.
- An 8-week, virtual peer follow-up process after each workshop.
- One 12-week Foundations of Coaching tele-course.
- Reading the required books for each course and pass a course quiz..
- An oral final exam where you coach and get specific feedback to help you improve your skills.
- Total cost: $2124.00
(Not including books or early bird discounts, as of March 2016)
Continuing Ed Certification Requirements
If you are already a coach and want to add to your toolkit, you're on the Continuing Education track. You get credit for the basic coaching skills you already have, and almost everything you'll learn will probably be new. Continuing Ed participants complete the following:
Want to know more? Check out these resources:
- To join LMI's certification program, simply register here for one of our three core courses and select the additional certification fee
- Training calendar
- Certification Brochure
- Certification FAQ.
- Certification Checklist (a handy list of every step you have to take to complete the program)
- Exam and Quiz Page