Each course in the LMI Coaching the Heart certification program includes a written exam. The final is an oral exam (a recorded coaching appointment review) with our coaching director. Each course quiz takes 20-30 minutes to complete.
Please read these directions carefully before beginning the quiz:
- The quizzes are taken on-line (at the links below).
- The quiz must be taken within 16 weeks of the workshop (for core courses and 8 weeks from the end of the Foundations course.
- Each quiz covers one course and the course's required books. You want to make sure you read the books before taking the quiz!
- Each quiz includes 30 questions. Ten of them count for 2 points each, for a total of 40 points.
- This is NOT an open book test! Please do it from memory.
- The individual questions are timed so you can't sit there and look everything up in the books. The clock in the upper right of your screen tells you how many seconds you have left on each question.
- There is no pause button, so make sure you are in a place where you won't be distracted and have 20 minutes to complete the quiz.
- A PASSING GRADE IS 85%. If you do not pass, the software will allow you to review the answers to the questions you missed and take the quiz again. If you don't pass on your second attempt, please contact our office for further instructions.
- Your score is automatically reported to our office.
The course quizzes are located here. Please do not start the quiz until you are ready to take it for credit--it will mess up your score later!
- Transforming the Heart Quiz
- Living from the Heart Quiz
- Relating from the Heart Quiz
- Foundations of Coaching Quiz
Note: If you want to take the quiz on a phone or tablet, download the GoConqr app!
Here's what you need to do to complete the final exam: