Living from the Heart is about meeting God in your life experiences, from the earth-shaking to the every day. Applying the MetaFormation principles to your story infuses it with purpose, helping you understand how God is leveraging everything you experience to move you toward your destiny.
Living from the Heart covers:
- Getting to know the God who causes every experience to work for good
- Learning the Calling Journey model and creating a timeline of your own journey
- Meeting God in suffering
- Using transformational coaching to bring life in the midst of pain
- Reframing techniques that help you and others take on God's perspective
- Learning to hear Jesus speak to your desires through life circumstances
We'll dig into your life and find the hand of God all over it, then show how to lead others into meeting God in every circumstance. You'll learn powerful transformational coaching techniques from a master coach that bring God's perspective to difficult situations. Presented using an innovative mix of demonstration and debriefing, learning games, and hands-on practice, this workshop shows how to engage God in a way that makes all things work together for good.What's Included
Living from the Heart begins with a 3-1/2 day workshop that uses the arts, music, brain science, learning games, peer relationship, God encounter, and more to explore the Jesus-model of transformation. The event is followed by 8 weeks of coached peer team meetings that help you implement Living from the Heart in your sphere of influence. You'll also recieve the 100-page course manual.
Event Info and Registration
To find out what's on the calendar or to sign up for a course, visit the MetaFormation Registration page.